As a leading producer of packaging and packaging related products, Silgan White Cap is committed to managing its operations in an environmentally responsible manner.
This means ensuring that environmental awareness is an integral part of our operations, preventing pollution and achieving continual improvement in environmental performance through economically viable practices. As part of this commitment, we undertake to:
- conduct operations in compliance with all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements
- set and review environmental objectives and targets
- work to reduce energy consumption and waste produced per unit of production
- communicate openly and constructively regarding our environmental practises
- educate and train our people and contractors to ensure that environmental responsibility is incorporated into all working practices.
The responsible management of our environmental impact plays a significant role in our ability to continually identify and meet the changing needs of our customers.
Our packaging solutions aim to protect and preserve customers’ products, delivering them to consumers in their desired condition while minimising environmental impacts throughout the product lifecycle.
And in response to the evolving needs of our customers and their consumers, we will continue to enhance the sustainability of our products and operations, communicate our related successes, and create shared value for our business partners.
By focusing on the sustainability of our products and operations we seek to strengthen our standing as a market leader and trusted partner.